Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - I'm going to find you.

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

I'm going to find you.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That track is ok, but the 26 minute version just keeps repeating over and over again...and it plays everyday! Now , if that were the 1982 EPCOT Entrance track, we wouldn't be having the same conversation...Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney3xJC wrote:
That track is ok, but the 26 minute version just keeps repeating over and over again...and it plays everyday! Now , if that were the 1982 EPCOT Entrance track, we wouldn't be having the same conversation...Smile

Let me look into it. 26 minutes is looong. I should probably look into pulling the top tracks by length, and dicing them up as long as they're not a complete flowthrough / attraction.
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theEpiphany wrote:
Disney3xJC wrote:

Let me look into it. 26 minutes is looong. I should probably look into pulling the top tracks by length, and dicing them up as long as they're not a complete flowthrough / attraction.

Like Main Street Christmas??!?! Smile Smile Smile

Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's an hour long and the Epcot Entrance is only 28 minutes...apples and oranges...Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Main Street USA Christmas Area loop 62 minutes - Innoventions Christmas Area loop 58 - I think - those are the two I was referring to - don't think I said anything about Horizons ...
and I did not suggest they be cut down - I think these should be left alone since they are loops from a specific area at a specific time of year and are very enjoyable ... not many tracks are close to an hour in our regular rotation so I wold vote to leave them alone -

Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daveypoo wrote:
theEpiphany wrote:
Disney3xJC wrote:

Like Main Street Christmas??!?! Smile Smile Smile

No. MS Christmas Music will never be heard again. This is proof why we can't have nice things.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocmsma wrote:
Main Street USA Christmas Area loop 62 minutes - Innoventions Christmas Area loop 58 - I think - those are the two I was referring to - don't think I said anything about Horizons ...
and I did not suggest they be cut down - I think these should be left alone since they are loops from a specific area at a specific time of year and are very enjoyable ... not many tracks are close to an hour in our regular rotation so I wold vote to leave them alone -

Smile

Yes. Saying anything about Horizons will fall on deaf ears.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"World of Motion in retirement". It said to even read that. I know folks like the thrill rides, but World of Motio was a great attraction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: