Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 am Post subject: A CALL FOR STATION ID'S
As I'm sure you've heard on the broadcast, we have station ID's that have been made by our members, and since we have lots of new people here, maybe we could get a few new station ID's. Here's all you need to do:
1) The recording should contain who you are, where you're from, and say "and you're listening to Utilidors Audio Broadcasting"
2) Make sure you're in a quiet place, away from fans, AC's, etc.
3) Speak clearly and not too close to the mic to avoid pops in your recording
4) Don't add any background music or special effects, we can add those on our end, just the voice recording is all we need.
5) we can take any format for the recording so whatever works for you should work for us
6) send as may iterations or takes as you'd like. We'll pick the best one(s) to use.
7) if you are fluent in a language and would like to record in that language, we can try that as well.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or email email@example.com and we'll get back to you. _________________ When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
I'll work on recording a few different versions for you guys this next weekend! _________________ '00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
I'll work on recording a few different versions for you guys this next weekend!
Groovy! And feel free to play around with different ideas. The example I gave is just an example. As long as it contains at least that, feel free for anything else. (almost!) _________________ When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum