Haunted Mansion Teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Resort TV "Must-Do's"

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Resort TV "Must-Do's"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schinkus98
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject: Resort TV "Must-Do's" Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the "Must Do's" loop that plays on the resort TV channel is to be found on UAB anywhere? When we're on site, we don't spend a ton of time in our room, but while we are in it, this is playing on the set the whole time!
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried searching "resort tv"? If we have it, that's where it would be.

bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, Schinkus,
As a fan of the in-room television, I follow this closely - a large portion of my favorites are devoted to the in-room tracks on UAB.

UAB has two predominant in-room type tracks:
*Tracks associated with "Today at the Resort". This is the channel that contains details on park opening, closing, showtimes, weather, etc. These are generally instrumentals from Disney Movies. UAB has a fantastic trove of these tracks, though they don't yet have the current version.

*Tracks associated with "What to do at WDW". This is a bit closer to what you're looking for, but most of the tracks are from segments that no longer play at the resort. The Must-Do's with Stacey are not present here (yet?).

Like Davey says, just search resort tv and you'll see all the tracks here on the UAB. I should also say, it's quite possible Stacey will pop up in some of those tracks, but I've never come across her here. For now, she remains a fixture of your stay at the resort.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: