Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - New Haunted Mansion changes *SPOILERS*

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

New Haunted Mansion changes *SPOILERS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg! a jungle cruise joke, removed from its native habitat! quick, put it in water or something!!!
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw the bride this past weekend and I have to tell you, the first time through I wasn't that impressed. Needed to see it again before I could form an opinion. Is definitely something that has to grow on you. I was hoping to get to see her a couple more times before we have to head home, but we ran out of time.

I must say, the portraits in the attic were awesome!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised of how bad it must look in person, based on the forum feedback. It looks really great on the videos I've seen on the net.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DisneyDave
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw it this weekend too!

It's not that it's bad... it's just that based on all the new stuff we've seen...it could've be a lot better...

For one thing... she looks cross-eyed! That makes it look silly, when they are trying to be scary...

The photos in the attic are absolutely fabulous... and there is soooooooooo much detail in there now, that you have to ride it 10 times in a row.. just to see half of it!

It is really good, I love the detail and love the attention the mansion is finally getting! With all the other changes to the mansion that are still planned.. I think the best is yet to come! Cool
AhLowHee
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if someone already posted this but..

In another popular Disney forum site, they removed the Hatbox ghost who was in, well.. I can't remember. And they removed the pop-up ghosts.

The Hatbox ghost not really suprised, but the pop-up ghosts? Those were the best! Surprised
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!! I can't wait to go on it again. Is there changes with the rest of the ride?
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally saw her. Smile new bride's nice, but i will say that yes, she does look a bit small, and she DOES look a bit too...wigstandhead to me. particularly around the chest area.

i concur on the portraits. very well done.
deadeyedllv

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The special effects sound relaly cool...but I'm kind of a traditionalist. I don't mind changes that improve old technology while leaving the story the same. I'm not sure what I think of this. I guess I'll just have to ride it before I decide.
disneylanddude05
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a pretty good scene in the Mansion I must say. How's the effects in Haunted Mansion holiday this year? Any better? I know that in the stretch room there's black lights now, but what else?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: