Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney World has the best Cocktails!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney World has the best Cocktails!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Disney World has the best Cocktails! Reply with quote

Quote:
Best cocktails in the nation? Go to Disney World, of course

Mickey Mouse is getting a reputation for mixing great cocktails.

Walt Disney World runs America's best chain of cocktail bars, according to Cheers magazine, which also called Walt Disney World's signature libation a "dream-like" martini.

The trade magazine for full-service restaurants and bars said the company's usual attention to themed detail and operational efficiency has made the resort the nation's "Best Chain Overall Beverage Program."

Disney's "Blue 'Glow-Tini'," won the magazine's "Best Chain Signature Drink" prize.

Cheers touts its annual awards as the industry's top honors. Winners were selected by peer judges, and prizes were presented in late January, though Disney World waited until late last week to note its wins.

Cheers writes that Disney's cocktail business "delivers a little Disney magic in every glass." In this case the magic is not produced by pixie dust, Disney said in its press release.

The resort overhauled its alcoholic drinks and standardized its cocktail menu in late 2006 as part of the "Year of a Million Dreams" promotion.

"That joy and fun carries over to our beverage menu," said spokeswoman Andrea Finger.

Source: Orlando Sentinel; http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/orl-cocktails0808apr08,0,2338663.story

I do have to admit, they do have some great cocktails on property. Of course, at some place *cough*roseandcrown*cough* it's tough to get back the tap... Wink Smile
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a lollipop guy, but I'll take a chunk of Mickey's fudge anytime. There's enough sugar to make you give you a buzz!
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahahaha Lol Up Slap Rolling On Floor Rolling on Floor Laughing

When you read LOLLIPOP, what it's actually doing is the "bad word" sensor is replacing Martini with that word. The TAIL part is OK, but that first part isn't so good.

Drink

I think we need to adjust that....

daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All better...

daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or does the censored version sound WORSE then the uncensored version?

Razz
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing Daguru. . . . I wanted to know what this lollipop thing was? And how come I didn't know about it. I figured it was some new kind of drink.
hahahahahahah Rolling On Floor
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, That's right. I did forget about the UAB censors. They make the League of Decency (Google it you young guys) look like wimps.

Not being a "lollipop" guy myself, I stick to the offerings at the aforementioned R and C, and an ocassional Martini.

However, on DLEARS' recent trip to see the Mouse (with out me) she did partake of a few things such as the Gloden Dream served at most resorts and something from dad's liquor cabinet at Prime Time. Don't you deny it Donna...I found the glow ice cube in your underwear drawer while I was ...ah...looking for my tie clasp...yea! That's it.. my tie clasp.

UAB is violating our first amendment rights. Call Charlton Heston. (Oops, sorry charlie, and he was a 2nd amendment guy, supporting the right to arm the Country bears...or something like that.)
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daguru wrote:
Is it just me or does the censored version sound WORSE then the uncensored version?

Razz

HAHAHA. KUNGALOOSH!
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought maybe lollipop was the name for all those super-sweet martinis, like the sour apple flavor and such. They DO kind of taste like a lollipop!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: