Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - New Referral Program: Get free Flyer Miles (4/25/08)

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

New Referral Program: Get free Flyer Miles (4/25/08)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: New Referral Program: Get free Flyer Miles (4/25/08) Reply with quote

Believe it or not, we've gotten several inquiries about sending UAB recommendations to friends and family that might be interested in registering for our community. Well after a bit work, we've actually upped the ante and have turned site recommendations into a full fledged referral program.

For each person who mentions YOU as their referrer when they register as a new member, YOU get 10 Flyer Miles.

It takes literally seconds to send a referral, just by clicking on the new link Recommend Us in the navigation bar on the left (it's the last one).

The new user registration now lists an area for new users to list You the referring member's UAB username. It's that easy. When we receive notice of the referral and registration, you get your 10 flyer miles.

Thanks for all of your support!

The UAB Staff

redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave here's an idea for the ones of us who would want to participate in this idea why not design a card like a business card and people can order them from this site and give them out but personalize them for each member with there name and put a special address that they would have to goto the first time to sign in and they can put the name of the person who gave them the card? ? how about that? staples allows you to buy min 100 cards at a time and just charge that plus shipping of the cards and there you go it should be to hard to come up with a general module to sign in on for this.. I don't know never had to it. Then set it up so uab admin gets an email to let you know someone log in for the first time so you could reward the member who recommended it. Just a thought Question Question Question cause i told alot of people about it but it would be easier to tell and give a card to the person so they remember it plus it looks more professional I think but that's me..... and what i mean by personalize is this maybe have two or three different design choices and then they name as a member who is referring them . Cause when ever I'm at the park i always talk about the site I can't not talk about it. Or when i find someone with small kids i chat with them and bingo i start and man it doesn't take long they want to know about it. I guess im just a natural and this way you don't need their email to get the points either

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
zeppelindude
Passenger Service Agent
Passenger Service Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great idea. I know that a few people here recommended this site to me.
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've thought and tried the business card idea before and it didn't work out so well. They are expensive and limiting to what can be done with them.

For now, the on-line referral program is our best bet, but we will consider other areas in the future.

Thanks for your ideas Hans.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: