Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Hong Kong Disneyland Hot?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Hong Kong Disneyland Hot?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney International Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Hong Kong Disneyland Hot? Reply with quote

In an article I found this morning at Ctrip.com, it states:

Disney to Be Hot During Festival Holidays

Hong Kong Disneyland has become the most popular destination for travel during the festival holidays, according to a survey conducted by Ctrip.com.

Eighty percent of tourists who visit Hong Kong say they consider Disneyland as their favorite spot. Furthermore, the number of tourists choosing island travel in Southeast Asia has also reached a peak.

According to Ctrip.com's records, hotel and ticket reservations in Hong Kong are extremely hot. Eighty percent of tourists arriving in Hong Kong include a visit to Disneyland. Rooms at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Hollywood Hotel are nearly sold-out. The report shows that Shenzhen Airlines has decided to supply an "Airbridge" service to meet the needs of people visiting Hong Kong. This service enables visitors to arrive in Shenzhen by air, then reach Hong Kong by ship. The "Airbridge" service costs 860 RMB per person.

Southeast Asia's islands are still popular with outbound Chinese tourists. Tang Yibao, senior manager of the Tourism Service and Products department at Ctrip.com, claims the number of people reserving and inquiring about island travel is rising every day. Locations such as Phuket Island, Bali and the Maldives are especially popular. Moreover, the two flights (Shanghai-Phuket) which Ctrip.com had reserved for the festival holidays have been sold out.

At present, the price for Hainan travel has risen by 1000 RMB. It is said that some hotels will no longer be offering competitive discounts, but only current market prices.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DisneyDave
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that is so cool that HKDL is finally taking off!

My father works as a consultant 2 weeks out of every month in China, and stays in HK. I keep trying to get him to go and get me some swag, but he says the crowds are still to big!

I guess that good news for HKDL! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney International Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: