Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - "UAB Your Way" Test Run

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

"UAB Your Way" Test Run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: "UAB Your Way" Test Run Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

Right now, since there were no requests in the queue (Except my own) I figured I'd do a test run of UAB Your Way. Right now there are placeholders for intros/middles/outros for those people that would like to record their own. Eventually I'll have a check in place so if you don't record your own for UAB Your Way...it'll default to a generic and professional intro/middle/outro.

It looks like C33's been chosen this time around. So Enjoy.

If you're not familiar with UAB Your Way...

UAB Your way is/will be a weekly show centered around one lucky UAB community member who holds a copper status or greater. If you have copper status you'll be able to access "My Favorites" UAB's favorites page where you can make your own personal bookmarks (and browse other people's as well...COMING SOON) of your favorite tracks.

Those qualifying members who have 50 or more track in their favorites will be chosen at random and have 50 of they tracks queued up for their own show. Each user will have the option to record an introduction/middle ID/ Outro-closing, thereby allowing each user to essentially host their own show.

Feel free to discuss UAB Your Way in this thread or ask any questions you might have.

Regards,

-tE
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff! Did anyone have a chance to catch the show?? I think this is a great idea!!

: )
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Idea..... Very Happy
zeppelindude
Passenger Service Agent
Passenger Service Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the idea, but once we have a recording, where do we send it? And also when we are recording, if we want a song in the backorund, do we have to request it and record while the song is on?
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send your recordings to uabadmins@uabmagic.com . Tell us the track you want to use for the background and we'll mix it for you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: