Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Bad weekend...good weekend

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Bad weekend...good weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Bad weekend...good weekend Reply with quote

Well, this weekend has been....eventful.

On Saturday, we took the bike for a ride to see deb's mom on Saturday, then a ride over to the Harley dealership to get a couple of things, then home...well..on the way home, while taking a left hand turn, I drove over a smooth manhole cover and the bike slid out from under us, throwing both deb and I to the ground. We're scraped and bruised but nothing serious. We were taken to the hospital and completely checked out. We're sore, but we're OK. deb thinks the bike is scraped up but OK, but I'll find that out later this week. THAT was the bad par of the weekend.

Today, we took our darling baby to camp on Cape Cod where shew will be a counselor for the summer...her DREAM JOB! We are so proud of her! This is her most favorite place in the world, and she couldn't be happier! THIS was a good part of the weekend.

After that, we had some lunch at a favorite restaurant and then drove into Boston (I'm sore, but driving doesn't hurt...breathing does!). We were going to a DVC event that we had signed up for. Well, the special guest, named The Wishmeister, was a former performer from the Adventurers Club...he played Graves (or GAYVES during Gay Days). It was so great to see him perform again! We also got some cool goodies. THAT was another good part of the weekend.

We're home now, relaxing. Tomorrow we'll see the chiropractor and find out about my bike.

So....how was YOUR weekend??!?!?! Smile

Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We're home now, relaxing. Tomorrow we'll see the chiropractor and find out about my bike.

ok...why are you taking your bike to a chiropractor? Confused

seriously though....glad you 2 are ok. Take it easy...no trampolines for a week or 2...no bungee jumping either....

p.s....David..remember this is a public forum...so watch your language when you respond... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off... Whew Surprised I am glad to hear it was only minor scrapes and bruises... It could have been worse....

Can I Officially Call you guys The Keneivals? ( sp) Evil and Shevil?

We are moving 3 miles down the road into a new home so we were packing in the heat and humidity here. Then on Sunday we took the in laws to Balmoral Park ( harness Racing) for a crab leg all u can eat buffet it was wonderful and didn't win anything. Sad

Now its back to work and having to wait for another 5 days till the next weekend
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should never have taken the training wheels off that thing. Glad you are both okay.

Enjoy the peace and quiet of being home alone for the summer. At least you've still got Spanky to keep you company.
GrumpyDaddy
UAB's 1st Goofy Challenge Finisher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very glad to hear you are both OK.

Be carefull you don't want to spend your summer in and out of the hospital and
doctors offices like I did last summer. Wink

Take care and be carefull. Smile
brendafitz24
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear about the accident but I am so glad that you and Deb are ok!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: