Expedition Everest Teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Beach Club vs Boardwalk Villas

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Beach Club vs Boardwalk Villas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brendafitz24
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Beach Club vs Boardwalk Villas Reply with quote

The Kray clan is going to Walt Disney World in August. We are hoping to get two 2-bedroom villas (there will be 14 of us going Very Happy) in either Boardwalk or Beach club.

I have heard the pool is better at Beach Club. I have stayed at Boardwalk but not the Beach Club. I was wondering if any of you have any thoughts about which villa/hotel is better.
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it matters, the group inlcudes 2 college age guys, two high school girls, two middle school aged boys and one pre-schooler.
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kray wrote:
If it matters, the group inlcudes 2 college age guys, two high school girls, two middle school aged boys and one pre-schooler.

You shouldn't refer to Jeff as a Pre-Schooler! Wink

I've not experienced both resorts, but I've never been overly impressed with Boardwalk. I would vote Beach Club.

eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Podcast I listen rave about the Beach Club if for no other reason the main pool is supposed to be like a mini water park.
alsirrap
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always preferred the Boardwalk, but lately, people I know are raving about the
BeachClub. They say the Character buffet is one of the best on site. Of course, everyone says the pool is the best on site as well, which is true. It's huge and the zero entry with the sand bottom. Kids love it!
alsirrap

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As said above, the Beach Club is really becoming in style and popular, but staying at the Boardwalk with all the activity at night especially, outside your door was an great addition to the place. It did create an environment that took you to another time and place. The Beach Club is beautiful, but, it doesn't have that ambient feeling that would give you that kind of feeling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: